I know many of you must be thinkorswim is there any mobile app of thinkorswim? Then my answer is yes you can easily install thinkorswim app on your smartphone, tablet or ipad. We can’t carry desktop with us everywhere so it’s necessary to download mobile app. When you have mobile app you can easily do trading all the time no matter you have smartphone or desktop. So in this post we will know the features of thinkorswim mobile application & method of installing it in our smartphone.
Thinkorswim App – Thinkorswim for Android & iOS:
So the main reason of writing this article is to let you know about thinkorswim mobile app. Many of you still not aware about this app. Most of the people still assume that we can only trade on thinkorswim using our desktop but now it’s available on mobile platform as well. Thinkorswim application is available for both popular mobile operating system i.e. Android & iOS.
You can now download & install thinkorswim on your Android & iOS devices. For Android OS it requires version 7.0 and up. For iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Features of Thinkorswim App:
- You can Trade stocks, complex options, futures, and forex.
- Get support from trading specialist in live chat.
- Practice your trading strategy with paperMoney without risking real money.
- Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of studies.
- Easily manage and analyze your positions.
- Check account balance of all your linked accounts.
- Track and modify your watchlists, orders and alerts, including saved orders.
- Live stream programming from TD Ameritrade Network.
So what are you waiting for? Start investing from Android or iOS, with one of the most loved trading apps that lets you place commission free stock, ETF, and option trades easily and securely.
Don’t you think thinkorswim mobile is a powerful trading app? I mean you can almost do everything on just a mobile application. In this way you will not have to worry about carrying your laptop everywhere. Please only download thinkorswim app from the official publisher TD Ameritrade which I’ve already added the link in this post. For any question or feedback please comment below & let us know what you think about thinkorswim mobile application.